Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus "white form"

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus "white form"
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@ncsu.edu
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:23:44 -0500

Steve,
I'm glad that you found this info in the archives, as I had planned to
search for this info.  Like you, I also received some of these seed.
If I'm not mistaken, theses seed were dispersed by Mr. Nick
Turland.  Perhaps he could comment if he is still on the list.
I did have good germination and still have 5 tubers growing in the
garden.  I'm hoping that 1 or 2 of them may bloom this spring.  The
petioles are much lighter in color than the normal form, although I
don't know if this could be indicative of flower color.
Alan