[aroid-l] New IAS website additions

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Pictures on website
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:13:53 +0100

Folks,

I forgot to mention that we have also added a few pix of Dracunculus
canariensis and one of Helicodiceros, all by David Scherberich. David
allowed us to use an enormous lot of his scans and Thomas and I will add
those in steps to the website, also creating new genus-introduction pages
for several genera (e.g. Steudnera, Spathicarpa, Scindapsus,
Schismatoglottis, Rhaphidophora, Eminium, Lasia, Nephthytis, Piptospatha).
There's still a lot to learn, folks..........

Cheerio,
Wilbert