Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus leaf propagation

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus leaf propagation
  • From: piaba piabinha@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:29:27 -0800 (PST)

hi all,

i'm sure this has been discussed but i can't find
these old messages...  a few months back, i was trying
to separate an offset from my A. longituberosus.  this
offset had 2 stems growing next to the mother plant
stem.  while unpotting and separating the baby tuber
from the mother plant, i broke the 2 baby stems...
since i didn't want to just throw the 2 stems, i stuck
them into a container of water.  several months later,
one stem went pale and died but the other is still
green and seems to be forming a tuber at the base.
does this work with all amorphs?

tsuh yang

Do you Yahoo!?
Aroid-l mailing list