Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia 'Lutea' - ANDY

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia 'Lutea' - ANDY
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:17:41 -0800 (PST)

--- Andy Cabe <andycabe@riverbanks.org> wrote:
 Hi, I was wondering if any of you folks know where I
can find some Alocasia 'Lutea' in large sizes (3
gallon+). I need some for our summer annual design in
the garden. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Andy Andy Cabe
 Curator of Horticulture
 Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Garden
 PO Box 1060
 Columbia, SC 29202
 (803)779-8717 ext 1220

 Might I suggest you go to www.google.com and type in
Alocasia 'Lutea'...you'll find several sources for the
plants...don't know what size they are...just that
they're listed...
kfb