[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus availability

Hello everyone,
I'm planning on importing a bunch of Amorphophallus napalensis (approx. 2 inch diameter) and bulbifer (2-3 inch diameter) from India as well as Amorphophallus asterostigmatus (2-3 inch diameter) and paeoniifolius (4-5 inch diameter) from Thailand this spring and will be offering these at what I hope everyone will agree are very good prices either directly via e-mail or via my web site (www.TreasuredBotanicals.com).  If anyone is interested in these species please e-mail me directly (plantguy@zoominternet.net).  Do not respond by replying to this post please.  I will be out of town for the next week so please do not be concerned if I do not get back to you in a timely fashion.
Thanks so much for indulging this commercial posting.
Daniel Devor
Aroid-l mailing list