Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Philodendron List

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Philodendron List
  • From: Wrig14@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:08:31 EST

This should be a call to arms for all aroiders.  World recognition of rapidly shrinking habitats for flora and fauna should be a wake up call for seed propagation by serious collectors and growers.  There are no age limitations for those who have not tried setting seed and hybridizing.  Our richest gene pool of plant species are within collections.  We need  to  preserve and enhance  them because very soon ther will be little to be offerd for scientists and growers alike.  Joe.  .