RE: [Aroid-l] The flowers of ZZ

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] The flowers of ZZ
  • From: "Tropicals" Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:51:15 -0500

Thank you for sharing all the stages.  Excellent photography and layout!  Ours have not yet gone to bloom; it is nice to see the inflorescence maturing.  Not knowing your language; are we to presume they dried up and did not form infructesence (as seen in bottom right hand photo?)

How many years did it take your plant to produce bloom?  At what zone, temperature and humidity level are you growing them?

Thank you for your time and increasing my botanical vocabulary…Christian

Your AlterNative Solutions Team

Direct to Tropical / Desert Nursery