[Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 27 - 1 <> February 2005

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 27 - 1 <> February 2005
  • From: "Tropicals" Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:37:16 -0500

Congratulations and thank you for publishing a document that actually encouraged me to read from word to word, page to page even through the advertisements.  This is not typical unless it is a highly technical document or something I’ve written on my own.  We are very pleased to continue our membership with the International Aroid Society and encourage others to get your dues and suggestions in.  As proven from our New Editor and the contents of this great publication, we all have an opportunity to participate in a future edition.

We enjoyed reading it very much, learned from it and encourage all that have interesting stories to share to send them in for publication.  No, I’m not on the payroll, just have a vested interest in the future of aroids.

…Christian and Bill

  Tropical Plant Resource

Aroid-l mailing list