RE: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 27 - 1 <> February 2005

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 27 - 1 <> February 2005
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:49:44 +0000

&gt;From: &quot;Tropicals&quot; &lt;Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: Discussion of aroids &lt;aroid-l@gizmoworks.com&gt;
&gt;To: &quot;'Discussion of aroids'&quot; &lt;aroid-l@gizmoworks.com&gt;
&gt;Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 27 - 1 &lt;&gt; February 2005
&gt;Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:37:16 -0500

Dear Christian and Bill,

On behalf of the IAS, thank you so very much for your kind words and support of the IAS, its News letter, etc. Without people like your goodselves we could not exist, I could not point out the benifits as well as you have done (below).
It is a tribute to our new Editor, Ms. Emily Yates of MOBOT, whose unselfish and difficult work sometimes gets a GREAT nod of approval, well done Emily! I await my copy of this issue!
Allow me to take yet another opportunity to ask all of you lurkers, readers of this aroid-l, to take this chance and to join the International Aroid Society NOW, without your support and membership dollars this wonderful organisation can not exist, and we are at present in urgent need of new memberships.
The benifits by far outweigh a small expenditure, so come on folks, anti-up a few dollars!!
Thanks once more to Christian and Bill for such a nice vote of approval for such a wonderfull issue of the IAS Newsletter!

Good Growing,

Julius Boos

Congratulations and thank you for publishing a document that actually encouraged me to read from word to word, page to page even through the
advertisements. This is not typical unless it is a highly technical document or something I've written on my own. We are very pleased to continue our membership with the International Aroid Society and encourage others to get your dues and suggestions in. As proven from our New Editor
and the contents of this great publication, we all have an opportunity to participate in a future edition.
We enjoyed reading it very much, learned from it and encourage all that have interesting stories to share to send them in for publication. No, I'm not
on the payroll, just have a vested interest in the future of aroids.
Christian and Bill
http://www.solutionsanalysis.net www.SolutionsAnalysis.net
Tropical Plant Resource<<

Aroid-l mailing list