Re: [Aroid-l] Mystery Alocasia

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Mystery Alocasia
  • From: "Peter Boyce" peterboyce@myjaring.net
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:03:58 +0800

Hi LariAnn
Looks like Alocasia x portodora to me.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 6:12 AM

Hi all,
I'm sending this out in hopes of learning more about the Alocasia I have depicted at the tollowing link:
I have seen one specimen of this plant in the south Florida area and other than having seen it, and the little information about it on the page, I know nothing else about it.
Does anyone have any more details about the origin of this plant?
LariAnn Garner
Aroidia Research

Aroid-l mailing list
Aroid-l mailing list