Re: [Aroid-l] Variegated Shinglers

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Variegated Shinglers
I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other Aroid Shinglers with variegation or markings.  I can think of...
Monstera dubia
Monstera tuberculata (I think there is a variegated form of this plant)
Rhaphidophora cryptantha
Scindapsus pictus

Is Raphiidophora cryptantha the name that has been given to the shingler species that Craig Allen had climbing up the wall in the tropical house at Fairchild? I remember at the time that plant was first brought up getting into that debate and pointing out that it could not be called the juvenile form of a plant if it was indeed flowering underneath those shingled leaves (which it was). It took a bit of convincing, but then I didn't hear anything more. That name would certainly make sense for this plant. However, if that is not its name, and relatively new, then there is that Rapidophora species also to add to your list.

Aroid-l mailing list