[Aroid-l] Malicious emails

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Malicious emails
  • From: "Peter Boyce" peterboyce@myjaring.net
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:53:58 +0800

Dear Folks

I am very sorry to have to report that a portion of the Malesiana Tropicals customer mailing list has been copied and is being used by a malicious emailer who calls themselves 'Mark Thatcher' - email address alocasiaidiot@hotmail.co.uk - to distribute extremely offensive & personal emails about myself & various of my Malaysian colleagues.

Please accept my apologies for any such of this filth that arrives and also my profound apologies that this has occurred.

Peter