Re: [Aroid-l] Malicious emails

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Malicious emails
  • From: "StroWi" StroWi@T-Online.de
  • Date: 18 Feb 2005 08:20 GMT

Dear Peter,

such things happen. Do not worry to much. At least that person chose an email address that obviously suits perfectly to his mind.

BTW, anynone remembers the song of the "Mothers of Invention" "What's the ugliest part of your body?": "Some say your nose, some say your toes, but I think it's you mind..."

Very nice and very hard to translate to German.

Heads up,

"Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net> schrieb:
> Dear Folks
> I am very sorry to have to report that a portion of the Malesiana Tropicals customer mailing list has been copied and is being used by a malicious emailer who calls themselves 'Mark Thatcher' - email address alocasiaidiot@hotmail.co.uk - to distribute extremely offensive & personal emails about myself & various of my Malaysian colleagues.
> Please accept my apologies for any such of this filth that arrives and also my profound apologies that this has occurred.
> Peter

Aroid-l mailing list