[Aroid-l] Eminium lehmanii

Hello fellow aroiders,

I was hoping someone could tell me about Eminium lehmanii.  It has a beautiful maroon-black spathe and so I'm sort of smitten with it!!  I was thinking of getting a couple of these for my collection, but they are a bit pricey and so I'd like all the information I can get before committing to a purchase.   All I know is the ones being offered originally came from Uzbekistan.  Are these summer growers??  How much cold can they take??  I live in zone 6a in Western Pennsylvania and would like to grow them in pots for the summer and then store them in the house for the winter like an Amorph.  Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Dan

Daniel Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a/5b