Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron 'joepii' at auction, Sept. 2005

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron 'joepii' at auction, Sept. 2005
  • From: "jeff" jjjj4@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:07:40 -0600

I have been wondering the same, I have sent so many messages trying to get someone to send me a paypal invoice, I even tryed sending a paypal payment, But no one has claimed it yet as of today?
Is there a paypal address that we should be using just for this? I was told by another menber on here that sooner or later someone would get back to me, things where in a bit of a mess and backed up due to the storms.
Was thinking of just sending in a check, But who can we send it to so it gets to the right person?
Thanks for an help
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>