Re: [Aroid-l] "minature" M. deliciosa??

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] "minature" M. deliciosa??
  • From: <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:05:35 +0100

Hello,

This "compact" Monstera deliciosa is named M.d. "Borsigiana" or sometimes M.d. var. borsigiana, but this is rather a cultivar, not a natural variety. The largest leaf I've seen was about 40 cm (1' 4") in diameter.

http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/monstera/pertusa.htm

Don't be deceived by the filename "pertusa", once I thought it was M. pertusa, and I don't change filenames in my website because some other sites have direct links to my pages.

Greetings
Marek Argent

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>