[Aroid-l] Updated photos of the rock wall.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Updated photos of the rock wall.
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:35:55 -0500

Here are the latest pics of the wall. I am in search of colorful bromeliads orchids odd ferns Cyclanthus and hanging gesneriads to add to the wall. It seems I have plenty of aroids but not much of the other families. The last few pics are of a wet wall Harry Whitmore had shown me a website about. It is fairly easy to build using pond liner capilary matting and a small pump. I have finished the small one above the door way but in the pics you can see were I am building a much larger one on the front of the greenhouse wall. The water is circulated over the wall and as far as I can tell it should work very well. I will give updated photos as it matures.

Here is a link to my greenhouse

This is a link Harry sent me showing the construction of a small wet wall.
Aroid-l mailing list