Re: [Aroid-l] "minature" M. deliciosa??

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] "minature" M. deliciosa??
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:53:13 +0100

 Dear all,
I you sendings a photograph of Rhaphidophora tetrasperma which I made this morning at  the botanical garden of Nancy.
In 2000, I went to Munich with David Scherberich and we met Josef Bogner.  He  gave me a cutting of  this Monstera.  He said that it was a dwarf form of Monstera deliciosa. In fact, it is about Rhaphidophora tetrasperma. This plant is splendid and I think that it deserves to be marketed.
Geneviève Ferry
Jardin botanique de Nancy