[Aroid-l] Shingle Plants

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Shingle Plants
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:49:43 -0500

I have been looking at pictures again and I guess I should not. I see so many shingle plants I want and so many questions I have. So here's the first.

All of these were taken in Costa Rica and one from Panama by Michael Walltis of Black jungle. They are so interesting and I suspect all are Monstera but one but I really don't know. Any ideas?

Also here is a picture that has fascinated me for a while that I have always wondered about. It's not the R korthalsii but the tiny shinlger to the left of it. What I would give for that plant.

Last but not least. Peter, it looks like you have recently removed all the Rhaphidophora from the Malesiana site. Will they return?

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
www.cloudjungle.com