Re: [Aroid-l] Shingle Plants

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Shingle Plants
  • From: "Famille FERRY" <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:56:46 +0100

 Dear Harry,
I know very well this photograph of David Scherberich because he  was taken in the greenhouses of the botanical garden of Nancy, in the greenhouse of Aracées.
 Concurrently to R. kortalsii, there is splendid Piper sp. who comes from Sumatra. It was collected in 1980 by  Patrick  BLANC( museum histoire naturelle de Paris)  at  Sumatra.
Best wishes .
Geneviève FERRY
Jardin botanique de NANCY