RE: [Aroid-l] Shingle Plants

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Shingle Plants
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:53:03 -0500

A Piper huh. My guess was a Ficus but regardless this is one of the Holy
Grail of shinglers as far as I am concerned.
I have this other plant I have been told is Ficus villosa although I don?t
think so that I based my guess on. I receive cuttings from ABG a few years
ago and I know they still have this plant. I would love to put a definitive
tag on it

http://www.cloudjungle.com/CloudJungle/Unknown/Atlanta_unknown.jpg

I would also be interested if anyone has other unusual shinglers I'm always
up for trades, handouts or purchases.

As for the small Piper. I really like this and would like to get it in any
form at all.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
www.cloudjungle.com