Re: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??
  • From: Geoffrey Kibby <fieldmycol@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:25:11 +0000

Regarding your supposed Helicodiceros it could be I suppose but the plant is still rather young and the leaves look immature. I have to say that I agree with you however that I have strong doubts, I would have thought that the pattern on the petiole would be showing by now. A couple more weeks should reveal all when the next leaves emerge.

Regards,
Geoffrey