RE: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:43:27 -0800

I have first year offsets and seedlings coming up now. The leaves are much
more elongate and apically acute.

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
166 Buckeye Street
Woodland CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Zooplankton
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Neosho, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA
www.ecoanalysts.com