RE: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:41:40 -0800

That is definitely not Helicodiceros or Dracunculus. Assuming that I has a
tuber, it might be an Arisaema or Arum. I doubt that it is an Arisarum.

Good luck!

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
166 Buckeye Street
Woodland CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Zooplankton
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Neosho, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA