[Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Identification: Helicodiceros muscivorus ??
  • From: Baumfarn Webmaster <webmaster@baumfarn.at>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:01:20 +0100

I bought the eBay offer off Heli mu:
I thought to get another Heli-mu beside the one I already have.
But it doesn't look like my other.
It don't have the any pattern neither on the peduncle.
I ask the seller afterwards how it was grown and he told me in polytunnel to keep the temperatures above 5°C.
Which is also not necessary.

I doubt what I realy bought .... it's definitely look like an arum, but .... Helicodicerus?

What do you think?

treeferns & aroids: http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern (http://www.baumfarn.at)
Amorphophallus network: http://www.amorphophallus.baumfarn.at/

Aroid-l mailing list