[Aroid-l] No postings

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] No postings
  • From: Wrig14@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:33:50 EST

I have had not postings in awhile and afer  checking with friends I learned there have been many   I suppose we are at the same old problem with AOL.  Sorry but I am not changing and if my situation cannot be resolved I will simply not participate  Sad tho after so many years   I hope there can be a satisfactory  resolution.    Best  Joe Wright