Need some advice for aroids in outdoor condition climate zone 7

  • Subject: Need some advice for aroids in outdoor condition climate zone 7
  • From: Franck <fradnai@free.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:45:54 +0100

Hello all,
I would like to put some aroids in outdoor condition in the garden. I am in a climate zone 7, with hot summer and severe winter (around -10°C in average to the lower level). What could you advice me as species ? I have retained some ones but it is just to be sure (Arisaema sp., Typhonium sp., Symplocarpus sp. are the genus I have for example. I don't write the species because the list is long). And to finish, how or where can I found some specimens adapted in culture outdoor ?
Thanks a lot for your help
Franck RADNAI - Climate Zone 7

Web site : http://fradnai.free.fr/
Photos   : http://picasaweb.google.fr/Franck54280