Wikipedia`s falsehoods

I copied the link directly from the webpage but it won't come up alive when I try to paste it into an email.  I would just go to Google and type in Kew Monocot World Checklist and it will show up.  Be sure and save the link to your favorites.  In my case I have all of the ones I listed right on my desktop with icons so I can just go to them quickly and click anyone so I can find info faster.

I originally learned about the site from Lucinda Lay at Kew.  Several of the folks over there have been really kind to help me find info and I am always thankful for all their help.  Kew has a number of good sites so I use them often.

Steve

hermine wrote:

Kew Monocot Checklist.  This site sometimes contains good info about why a plant is a synonym instead of the currently accepted name.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Kew World Monocots Checklist Series.mht

HOW DO I GET HERE?

hermine

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas