Re: Wikipedia`s falsehoods

  • Subject: Re: Wikipedia`s falsehoods
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:01:17 +0000

Dear All,

Between what Steve Lucas has suggested, then the great information which Jason provides (below), I THINK we have covered about as many bases we can concerning locating good information on aroids (and eliminating using Wikipedia).
Jason does bring up a good point--- where do we find information on some of the more obscure genera on which there are limited or NO publications!?!   Allow me to say that this forum (aroid-l) then provides an INVALUABLE service, as it has contact with MOST of the world experts on aroids or has a member who reads this forum, who can usually contact the person who has the knowledg.  Most times when a request has been submitted, there has been SOMEONE who reads the request and is able to eventually supply the information being sought!

The Best, and Good Growing.

Julius Boos