Re: Suspected Asian Aroid

Pete replied privately the plant is Rhaphidophora decursiva.  If you have good scientific info you can share I would appreciate the source.

Steve

ExoticRainforest wrote:
Pete, if you're out there I'm going to aim this at you since I suspect this is a SE Asian aroid.  Anyone is more than welcome to offer an ID.

This cutting was given to me about a year ago but had no tag.  The blade measures 35cm or just over 1 foot and is subcoriaceous, glossy on the upper surface and matte on the abaxial surface.  The petioles are terete (round).  I'm including a photo of the stem.  Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com

begin:vcard