Anthurium agamarcanum complex

  • Subject: Anthurium agamarcanum complex
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:28:52 -0600

As stated in an earlier post, I hope this note will encourage those of you who grow a plant labeled either Anthurium angamarcanum or Anthurium marmoratum to help with our research project.  This page will show you what we hope to do but as of right now there is only one specimen shown.  We need many in all stages of growth.  We especially need photos of wild plants in Ecuador or Colombia but the location data is very important.  Photos of an inflorescence are also extremely important!

Please review the page and then submit your photos to Aroid l with your comments.  If you don't want to take the time to photograph all the parts please just email as large a photo file as possible of both sides of the plant to me and I'll do the cropping and editing plus add the accession numbers.  Your photo credit will be added.

You just may be growing something that is not yet named to science!

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Anthurium%20angamarcanum%20pc.html

Thanks again!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com