Re: Alocasia 'Stingray' query

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia 'Stingray' query
  • From: "derek burch" <dburch23@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:04:33 -0500

Hi everyone,

So what was the earliest place and time (and where) that this appeared in print with a picture or description? Does this question sound familiar? It is what I (and anyone willing to help me) will be asking a lot as I try to get the IAS undertaking to run a cultivar registration program off the ground. Just think, if the cultivar epithet (name) can be established in this way, it will be possible to look it up on Aroid-l in the future.

Living in hope. Derek