Xanthosoma robustum infloresence

  • Subject: Xanthosoma robustum infloresence
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:43:25 +1000

I planted a few excess tubers of this down the back at my place to see if they would grow in the thick layer of ash dumped there  from the local sugar mill .
A few trees I had planted had not done to well and as I had not yet got the town water down there I could not water during the dry season .
Amazingly enough they thrived, and formed a large clump over 2m high and even wider . REcently while a mate was slashing the very high grass I trimmed off many of the leaves so he could get close to this clump . Several had many inflorences .

Michael Pascall

Find out now Link all your email accounts and social updates with Hotmail.

Aroid-L mailing list