Re: Amorphophallus Titanum offset?

Hi Brian,

when you write 'split into two corms' would that mean that a relatively
big tuber would have split into aprox. two tubers of the same size?
Or was it what we would call an offset, e.g. a small tuber grown from a
bigger one?

You might remember the 117 kg tuber at the Bonn Botanical Garden that
grew a triple inflorescence. This tuber grew three leaves threreafter
and grew three individual tubers in the vegetative phase after the
triple flower.

Happy offsetting, Bernhard.