Re: amorphophallus titanum offset?

since I did titanum tissue culture, I can confirm that you get a
tuberlike tissue that grows multiple buds on one clump of  tuberlike
tissue. When you excise single buds and root them you get somtimes
plants with two or three leafbuds growing and these will develop into
single tubers or corms within the first vegetavive phase.

So far I have not seen that these plants keep a trait of producing
offsets; once they grow as single corms/tubers they behave seedlings do.
BTW, the far majority or in other words nearly all of the rooted buds
develop into plantlets that behave and grow like seelings do.

Happy growing, Bernhard.