Re: 'Indian Giant' ploidylevel [was:Re: Sauromatum x Pinellia hybrid]

let's see what Tony thinks about it.....
Maybe it's more worthwhile waiting to see if I can do some chromosome
counts of my regular T. venosum and the 'Indian Giant' and put the
results together.
We won't have to wait too long that a few root tips can be picked...

Best, Bernhard.