Re: Amorphophallus titanum

Dear Pete,

I will take a look on it tomorrow morning. Thanks a lot... I knew there was good reason, mainly because Dan worked on it.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

Em 06/02/2011, às 00:49, Peter Boyce escreveu:

Dear Eduardo,

I am sure than Dan dealt with this in his 1987 Aroideana [10(3): 15-25] paper, but I don't have it to hand at the moment since I'm in Pinang.

Peter