Re: Re : Zantedeschia

Michael and Marek,

Thanks for the information, gentlemen. From Michael's remarks I am
inferring that these plants are not especially hardy, lasting only two
seasons when grown in cold climates outdoors and overwintered. Does
that sum things up? How about for container-grown plants? Will these
last longer, provided they get good light and (apparently) lots of

There do seem to be a number of species/cultivars. I have never grown
them myself, but I'm a sucker for amateurs with plants in trouble.

I'd like to see our experts cobble together some remarks and get it
posted on our site. We need to fill in this blank.

Best regards to everyone.

Ted Held