Re: Fwd: High elevation plants

Brian,

In addition to finding the drain tiles, I am also very curious about the
polycarbonate tubes. Once one can find the drain tiles, they might be cheap,
but polycarbonate tubing with a 14" diameter is between $6-800.00/foot.
There may be cheaper alternatives, but all is relative - that's not cheap
that's a serious bundle! Obviously the clear tubing isn't necessary if
you've got a greenhouse - but I'm just curious about possible alternatives
without 2nd mortgages! Any ideas?

Jonathan