Re: California's "modus operandus" rules.... NOT!!!!!

As a former State Plant Inspector from the State of Florida, I can tell you
that the 'Rules of Californina" are erratic at best.  The situation, that
you described, of confiscation is certainly not unusual.  Sometimes, it
seems that even Phytosanitary Certificates did not work.  I wish you well
getting plants into California.  The best way, as a private person, that I
have found is to mail them with no identification on the package..  This
way, they don't know.
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE