Re: Arisaema

Dewey wrote:

>Question.....  Why would someone put out a catalog if they did not intend
>to use it as mail order?  I'm not trying to be funny...  just wanted to
Sorry Dewey, can't help you.  However, don't forget that any enthusiast in
the UK can travel the length and breadth in a day or so, and many do so.
For this nursery's plants, I would be willing to travel far and wide.  There
are so many new plants from so many interesting places that they have
collected, its mind blowing.
David Victor
A proud U-NET customer