Re: Arisaema

Dewey wrote:

>Question.....  Why would someone put out a catalog if they did not intend
>to use it as mail order?  I'm not trying to be funny...  just wanted to
>know.
>Dewey

Sorry Dewey, can't help you.  However, don't forget that any enthusiast in
the UK can travel the length and breadth in a day or so, and many do so.
For this nursery's plants, I would be willing to travel far and wide.  There
are so many new plants from so many interesting places that they have
collected, its mind blowing.
Regards,
David Victor