The IAS has received a request and I trust that some of our participants
can help...  Mr Erich Pohle, Otto Hurrass Strasse 25, D-01979, Lauchhammer
- Mitte, Germany is looking to purchase 2 to 8 tubers of Arisaema elephas.
Is this a good name?  Would someone contact him and see if they can help?
I would appreciate it if you would cc to me.  I will forward any
information to Mr. Pohle that is pertinent.  Unfortunately, he does not
list an e-mail address.
Thank you,

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut