New Good Stuff on MoBot Web Page

Aroiders and especially Anthurium fans,

Today two new links were added to the Research page at the MoBot web site
<>, and if you are into Anthurium you will be
pleased to see this new info.  First is a Key to Species Of Anth. sec
Pachyneurium.  Guanghua Zhu has also created a link to this new Key from
the IAS page.  The second new item at MoBot research is a List of Live
Aroids in the MoBot collection. More specifically it is a list of the
IDENTIFIED living species in their collection, as explained to me by
Petra today.  They have far more yet to be IDed!

Let's have a round of applause for the folks at MoBot.  Putting these new
pages together was a lot of work, and I think will prove to be valuable
tools for many of us.