Today I took part in the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition
hosted by the Institute of Horticulture here in Britain.  One of the
slides had a picture of a calla lily and the question was which is the
correct name for this plant.  Naturally, being the aroid expert that I
now am, I quickly jotted down Zantedeschia.  I was wrong!!  They said that
it was Richardia.  Someone please tell me that it isn't so.  My protests
were fruitless :(

William Perez