(Fwd) Re: More on Arisaema erubescens (fwd)

From:          Self <LEHMANN/GZHU>
To:            aroid-l@mobot.org
Subject:       Re: More on Arisaema erubescens
Date:          Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:06:29

Dear Ray,

 Arisaema consanguineum is a synonym of A. erubescens in the Chinese
 Flora of China. As far as I know, it will be the same in the English
version we are working on.  This species is a well known herbal plant
in China.  I would appreciate if you could send me a copy of the
key translated from the Flora of China.

Guanghua

Guanghua Zhu
Missouri Botanical Garden