Re: Alvim Seidel

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Tim Williams Ext. 5529 wrote:

> Ed.
> Alvim Seidel has an ad in the latest issue of the American Orchid Society
> Bulletin (Feb. 1997) offering orchids, bromeliads, philodendrons, and philo.
> seed for export to the US.
> Tim Williams

Dear Tim,

That's a good new! Could you do me a favor? Maybe the phone number I have
(it was sent by Neil) is no longer valid or is incorrect. Could you send
the phone number they put on the claim? I suppose they have someone able
to speak english there, but I think it is easier if I do it from here.