Alvim Seidel

Dear Aroiders,

I'm back from my field trip and I have tried to contact someone from the
nursery of Alvim Seidel as was asked by Neil Crafter. For the last three
days I have tried to call them on the phone and nobody answered. I'll try
again tomorrow, but I'm affraid they aren't on the business anymore.
Nowadays, is somewhat hard to export Brazilian plants for profit, because
our dept. of Conservation (IBAMA) has imposed lots of conditions limiting
it. Whatever happened, I'll keep all of you that are interested on
Brazilian Philos aware.

Best Regards,