A. warocqueanum

Can anyone supply me with some information about Anthurium
warocqueanum?  I need to know where it is from (including something
of its habitat; simply South America or even Brazil does not tell me
much whereas lowlands/uplands, forest openings, etc. is more
helpful).  I am also wondering about its availability.  I am told it
can be difficult to find it listed (if anyone has some to sell or
trade they are welcome to e-mail me personally rather than clutter
the list).  Is it difficult to grow or does it require anything
different from the "average" anthurium?  About the only reference I
can find for it is Exotica which is a little less than detailed.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

|  David G. Bauman                     Dawn G. Bauman            |
|  Collections Botanist                Greenhouse Manager        |
|  Indianapolis Zoo                    IUPUI, Biology Dept.      |
|  (317) 630-2060  voice               (317) 274-0584  voice     |
|  (317) 630-5153  fax                 (317) 274-2846  fax       |
|  dbauman@mail.indyzoo.com            dbauman@indyvax.iupui.edu |