Re: Philodendron selloum

I don't know how it will do in cool summer situations. As I live in the USA
Zone 7b on the east coast where we have hot and humid summers, but cold
winters.  It is reliably root hardy here ( 0F ).  I have for the past two
years tried to save the trunk with protection with good success.  How ever
we have had mild winters the past two winters with the lows only in the
teens. I hope this helps you.

        - Steve

Steve Kennedy
zone 7b