Re: Aroid ID site - updated

It was torture, but it's done.  I should have realized that any time you
announce a computer project as virtually completed, metaphysical forces are
destined to crash everything.  Maybe I can blame it on our
mini-blizzard.  I worked this evening and so couldn't continue my fist
fight with the internet until I got home.

Anyway, it's now done.

One request - if any of you have posted images on the ID site and they've
now been successfully ID'd, please let me know what the positive
identification was and I'll move them to the appropriate site.

Thanks and feel free now to send new images for identification.